Is it SAD (seasonal affective disorder) or depression?
| ||SAD symptoms can include:|
- Afternoon slumps with decreased energy and concentration
- Carbohydrate cravings
- Decreased interest in work or other activities
- Depression that starts in fall or winter
- Slow, sluggish, lethargic movement
- Social withdrawal
- Most people with the "winter blahs" or "cabin fever" do not have SAD.
|See your primary care provider if you think you may be suffering from SAD or depression. If you do not have a primary care provider, call HealthLine. Registered nurses can assist you in finding one to meet your needs. 406-255-8400 or 1-800-252-1246.|